domingo, 9 de março de 2008

I died for beauty

Photobucket

Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word. Feathers on my breath. Gentle impulsion. Shakes me, makes me lighter. Feathers on my breath. Teardrop on the fire. Feathers on my breath. In the night of matter, black flowers blossom. Feathers on my breath. Black flowers blossom. Feathers on my breath. Teardrop on the fire. Feathers on my breath. Water is my eye. Most faithful my love. Feathers on my breath. Teardrop on the fire of a confession. Feathers on my breath. Most faithful my love. Feathers on my breath. Teardrop on the fire. Feathers on my breath. Stumbling a little. Stumbling a little. (The Liminar - I Died for Beauty)

9 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

fantásticas palavras!

aqui-há-gato disse...

Palavras às voltas...:)
Amar é o verbo, o impulso a palavra... Flores negras na confissão... Alento... Sem penas nem tropeços.

O Gato

Viajante pelos Sentidos disse...

É uma canção? Dear God... it's a beauty! Loved it, must search for it.

Love is a verb of action.

Perfect!

May you always feel like a feather. May your eyes never shed a tear. May the fire live inside you...

Big wandering kiss*

Abssinto disse...

A ler e reter dentro do coração apaixonado e vagamente vaidoso;)

bj

black puss in white boots disse...

Obrigada noivo ;) Blackiss!

black puss in white boots disse...

Palavras em tormento que se atropelam na boca. E "sem penas nem tropeços" sopro-te um blackiss gato! ;)

black puss in white boots disse...

É sim, sweet viajante. É uma música bonita dos The Liminar :)
Fire, burn inside with Love. Até doer!
Um grande blackiss com sentido!!! ;)

black puss in white boots disse...

"E o Verbo Criou a Mulher".... ;)
Blackiss, abssinto!

Anónimo disse...

Siderada!